Whether a sports, night, yacht, health, fitness, political, social or any other club or society, protection against unforeseen incidents such as a fire, flood, theft, loss of licence or litigation following injury to a member of the public, volunteer or employee is essential to our club insurance cover.
Incidents can happen when you least expect them and can not only cause disruption and additional expenditure, but in some cases can result in closure of the club.
Our club insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of clubs and societies and protects against such eventualities. Our policies can cover you for risks to your property, including glass and signage, contents, stock and personal injury to you, your employees, your members and the general public.
You can even tailor the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Club insurance policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- Employers Liability cover – a legal requirement if you have any employees
- Business Interruption cover – protecting your business against loss of profits
- Personal Accident and Assault – protection for bodily injury as a result of a robbery
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Clubs & societies may also benefit from our Commercial Vehicle insurance, Directors & Officers insurance and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover or Tax Investigation protection. Please ask us for more information.