Insurance for Educational Institutions
Protecting your education institution against unforeseen incidents such as a fire, flood, theft or litigation following injury to a member of your staff, a pupil or the general public is essential to our education institutions cover.
These incidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure against your budget but may even result in the temporary closure of your school, college or academy.
Our education institution insurance is designed to meet your demands and needs and protects against disruption to your business. Our policies will cover you for risks to the premises, including your equipment, supply staff, personal possessions and personal injury to you and your teachers.
Great value cover can be tailored to your requirements:-
- Property damage including malicious or accidental damage
- Business interruption / Loss of income and additional costs following a claim
- Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Employer’s liability including indemnity for teachers
- Indemnity for teachers for educational trips, at home or abroad
- Supply teacher cover following suspensions due to abuse allegations
- Professional indemnity / Governor’s and trustee’s indemnity
- Personal possessions cover for educational trips anywhere in the world
- Walk-in theft contents cover (there doesn’t have to be a forced entry)
- Legal expenses
- Engineering insurance / Equipment breakdown and inspection
- Minibus and motor insurance
- Personal accident, school trips and travel
- Out-of-school clubs and holiday clubs can be included.
Please call us now for more information on:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Institutions may also benefit from our Group Personal Accident & Travel cover and Engineering Inspection cover. Please ask us for more information.