Funeral Directors Insurance
The loss of a loved one is a difficult time for us all and as a funeral director you need to give your full attention to helping the bereaved through their grieving process. Whilst you focus on ensuring the funeral plans run smoothly your premises need protecting against unforeseen incidents such as fire, flood, burglary, vandalism or litigation following injury to an individual, including an employee. This cover is essential to our funeral directors cover.
These incidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure but could even result in the relocation or the closure of your business.
Our funeral directors insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of funeral directors and protects against such eventualities whether for single or multiple premises. Our policies can cover you for risks to your premises, including the buildings or contents and fixed glass as well.
You can even tailor make the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Funeral directors policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- The deceased’s effects – added reassurance for clients
- Employers Liability cover – a legal requirement if you have any employees
- Business Interruption cover – protecting your business against loss of profits
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Funeral Directors may also benefit from our Fleet insurance, Directors & Officers insurance, Engineering Inspection cover and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover or Tax Investigation protection. Please ask us for more information.