Manufacturing companies tend to be multifaceted and often more complicated than standard commercial risks. Protecting yourself as a manufacturer against fire, flood, theft, mechanical breakdown and injury to an individual, including an employee, is essential to our manufacturer’s cover.
These incidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure but could even result in the loss of orders, profit and potentially the closure of your business.
Our manufacturing insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of manufacturers and protects against such eventualities. Our policies will cover you for risks to your property, including contents, stock and personal injury to you and your employees.
You can even tailor the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Manufacturing policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- Employers Liability cover – a legal requirement if you have any employees
- Business Interruption cover – protecting your business against loss of profits
- Products Liability – protection against supplying faulty goods
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Manufacturers may also benefit from our Fleet insurance, Goods in Transit insurance, Engineering Inspection cover and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover or Tax Investigation protection. Please ask us for more information.