Motor Trade Insurance
Keeping your fleet of vehicles running is essential to a fleet operator and you need to be protected against unforeseen incidents such as accidents, theft or litigation following injury to a person or damage to third party property caused by your vehicle. Quality cover that meets legal requirements is essential to our fleet insurance cover.
Accidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure but could result in lost custom.
Our motor trade insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of the operators of each aspect of trader activities including car sales, valeting, car parts, servicing and MOT stations. Our policies can cover the road risks, premises, contents and equipment as well as servicing and repair indemnity.
You can even tailor the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Motor trade insurance policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- Motor Insurance Database completion – we update the records on your behalf
- Liabilities to Third Parties – compensation for injury or damage is unlimited
- Social domestic & pleasure use – allowing your own use as well as business
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Motor traders may also benefit from our Directors & Officers insurance and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover or Tax Investigation protection. Please ask us for more information.