Printing Trade Insurance
Protecting your operation as a printing company, print house or print brokers against unforeseen incidents such as a fire, flood, theft, mechanical breakdown and injury to an individual, including an employee, is essential to our print trade cover.
These incidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure to your business but could result in missed deadlines and lost orders.
Our print trade insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of printers and protects against such eventualities. Our policies will cover you for risks to your property, including contents, stock, mechanical and computer breakdown and personal injury to you and your employees.
You can even tailor the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Print trade policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- Employers Liability cover – a legal requirement if you have any employees
- Business Interruption cover – protecting your business against loss of profits
- Products Liability – protection against supplying faulty goods
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Printers may also benefit from our Fleet insurance, Goods in Transit insurance and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover or Tax Investigation protection – please ask us for more information.