Shops and Retail Insurance
Protecting your livelihood as a shopkeeper against unforeseen incidents such as a fire, flood, theft, malicious acts or litigation following injury to a member of the public or your staff is essential to our shop and retail cover.
Incidents happen when you least expect them and not only cause disruption and additional expenditure but could even result in the temporary closure of your business.
Our shop insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of owners and operators of one or more retail premises and protects against such eventualities. Our policies will cover you for risks to your property, including shop front, contents, stock and personal injury to you and your employees.
You can even tailor the policy to further suit your requirements by choosing from our range of extended cover options.
Shop and retail policies sourced by Invicta Insurance Services Limited include the following key benefits as standard:
- Employers Liability – a legal requirement if you have any employees
- Business Interruption – protecting your business against loss of profits
- Personal Accident Assault – protection for bodily injury as a result of a robbery
More reasons to choose Invicta Insurance Services Limited as your preferred broker:
- Competitive prices
- Full range of insurance products
- Dedicated account handler and contact details
- Independent advice from experienced professionals
- Flexible policy cover
- Swift and simple quotation process
- Rapid electronic documentation production
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated 24 hour claims service
Please call us now for more information on:
Shopkeepers may also benefit from our Commercial Vehicle insurance, Goods in Transit insurance and Commercial Legal Expenses which includes Employment Dispute cover and Tax Investigation protection. Please ask us for more information.